In the hustle bustle of fast- paced city life, often many men and women have to fight severe hair loss. Instead of using harmful chemical products for hair loss treatment, I will show how to use a simple home based remedy to overcome the challenges of hair loss.
Let’s explore the various causes of hair loss. Structure of hair is a significant factor behind losing hairs. Every day all of us lose 50-100 strands of hair and it’s considered perfectly healthy as it paves way for new hair. However, losing hair more than normal eventually leads to partial or full baldness. The primary causes of losing hair are:
- Genetic formation
- high stressful lifestyle
- Using regular hair styling gel
- The coloring of hair
- Poor diet
- Regular intake of birth control pills by women
- Alopecia Areata
- Imbalance of hormone
As I was talking about the structure of hair, let me dig a little deep and discuss the structure of each hair strand.
Structure of hair
Hair is divided into three layers.
- The uppermost layer is called cuticle which is transparent. It consists of overlapping keratin cells that act as a protector of hair.
- The middle layer called cortex contains the natural pigment known as melanin and retains the moisture of the hair.
- The innermost layer is medulla.
Keratin has protein and amino acid present in the upper layer helps in increased blood flow and nourishment of the hair. Presence of sulfur binds the hair strongly to the scalp leading to shiny, healthy, and soft hair. Sulfur deficiency leads to frizzy, rough, dry hair.
Home remedies to boost hair growth can be used even in hair loss treatments. All you have to do is take a yellowish brown onion, high in sulfur content.
- Peel it off and make a smooth paste using the mixer.
- Strain the juice of the paste into a bowl using a strainer.
- Apply this juice on your scalp directly and massage it gently for about 10 minutes.
- Leave it for 30-40 minutes post which you can use your regular shampoo to wash off your hair.
- On a second thought, you can mix either organic honey or coconut oil in a ratio 2:1 where 2 parts will be the onion juice and apply them either on the bald spots or along your tresses.
- Massage gently for 10 minutes, leave it for 40 minutes and wash off with regular shampoo.
- You can use the onion juice remedy daily if bald spots have started occurring or 3-4 times a week to boost your hair re-growth.
- In case of bald spots, the onion remedy can be left overnight for a more effective result.
Hope this has been helpful for many readers and you must try it out to effectively manage hair loss treatment.